Thursday, September 8, 2011


CRABBIN with my Nephews and Sister, Brandi

 Ross & Garrett

My football Star

& Military Expert


August, 2011
Brandi took me out on her mother-in-laws sailboat, followed by a mini boating adventure to go crabbin!!! We threw out 2 pods filled with raw chicken and let them hang about for an hour or so, when we came back we found one entirely EMPTY...and the other overflowing with dungeness crabs!!!! Crabs of all sizes were trying to escape the pod, so we measured them and threw all the little ones back, but notbefore Garrett could name a few and play with some on the beach, being extra careful not to get a finger pinched off!!

 Making their way to the pot of boiling water... only after killed and cleaned of corse. ew.... I'll spare you the details on that!!! It was only minutes till we sat down and ate a delicious crab leg lunch! Thanks for the awesome adventure Brandi, I'm soo glad we got to hang out for the 2 days!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment