Friday, September 9, 2011

Surprise! My EHS T & F kiddos and awesome mom's wishing me a final farewell and safe travels!
 One of my final days in Spring Valley/Ellsworth.... I went down to El Paso to sit and chat with Huggett, and my Jill mom #2 came down and Pav :)  then Huggett gives me some crazy story about a new pony being born up at her house... boy does she know me! :)  Of Course I want to see a new pony, so Jan drives me a mile down the road over to Huggett's house, and SURPRISE!!!!! There was a house and backyard filled with my T & F kiddos and Coaches I worked with this past Spring.  Alex, gave me this awesome t-shirt he made with everyone and all the kiddos had already signed the back.  I was glad it didn't say "Running Sucks..." like Alex's other t-shirt creations... the only kid I know who would wear that shirt to a huge track meet! I will certainly miss this amazing group of individuals, everyone is soo wonderful in this small town I have grown to call home, for the past 4 years.  I will miss them all tremendously.  It's not very often you have co-workers that are more than friends- they're family, and all my student athletes that will go on to become even more successful at all the things they do, as they have amazing hearts. The UAE has some big shoes to fill.....

No comments:

Post a Comment