Thursday, September 8, 2011

 PHEONIX, Arizona


My first visit to Elizabeth's, my Cousin's, beautiful new home, filled with her awesome husband, Ben, and amazing little guy, Aiden.
 My cousin, Mike (Liz's lil Broder), and I drove from LA out to AZ rockin out to some good tunes and stoppin at In and Out Burger as needed. :) We rolled in pretty late in the evening all to spend a great weekend playing games, watching movies, and drinking wine from the good Bevmo.
 I got to play with my cute 2nd cousin :) Aiden and watch as he scooted about.... how much he's grown since I saw him only a few months ago!
Thanks LIZ!!!! For being such an amazing host and teaching me to blog :) without you these posts and the record of all my adventures would not be possible. Love you Girlie, Miss you Heaps. Hope to see you and your beautiful fam again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment