Friday, September 9, 2011

MY NEW HOME in DUBAI!!!!
August 15, 2011    I got all settled into my new place, living in Motor City.  It's out in the middle of the desert about a 15 min drive from School, that is closer to the coast and downtown. :)  I LOVE IT OUT HERE. We have a mini strip with a grocery store, restaurants, and even a place to develope pictures! :) What more could I want?!?! Oh, we also have a ton of pools scattered throughout  Motor City, this one is right behind my building, but I have found that I like going to a different one that is like a 2 minute walk away as it is open at night.  The water is warmer than BATH water... but in the evenings it cools down and I was told that in the winter it will get better.... cooler. :)  Even the Ocean is HOT Water... just crazy. No more Lake Michigan....Chippewa River, kinda miss it already.   But life is good and I'm enjoying my new home tremendously. Who wants to come and visit!?!?!?
                         
 


2 comments:

  1. Looks very nice. Where are the indoor shots of your apartment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeh.... they're comin :) Waiting for my curtains to get hung up and to clean up a bit :) lol... eventually classroom/school ones as well!

    ReplyDelete