Friday, September 9, 2011


My Last Supper... in the U.S. at my G-mas house.

On my last evening in Appleton, my Grandparents had all mi familia over for a fantabulous dinner!!! It was great getting to see most of my Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and friends before heading out to the Middle East, to begin the next chapter of my life teaching at the American School of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Thanks for everything Mom, Dad, and Ed, I will miss you all tons and hope you come and visit!!! :)
Farewell to Miss Leah and Carlos, Thanks for showing me what International teaching is all about in Mexico and giving me the encouragement to apply to teach abroad!!! I hope you both eventually find your way teaching in Dubai as well!! Miss ya!!!
Leah- your enthusiasm and smiles are contagious and I only hope to help spread them even more in the U.A.E.





No comments:

Post a Comment