Saturday, September 24, 2011


SKI DUBAI...er SNOWBOARD DUBAI
My new friend Olga, the dance teacher at ASD, set up a surprise b-day gathering for her husband Joe (both in photo on left- with our friend Adam), at Ski Dubai.  I offered to teach the group how to snow board as many were first time snow boarders!! It was soo much fun!!

                              A group of ASD teachers all went along for the celebration! Having hot cocoa at the little chalet half way up the slope...HALARIOUS.  Said to be the BEST HOT cocoa in Dubai! With whip cream, a giant marshmellow, and m&m's er... smarties (not our chalky ones... but similar to m&m's) floating on top! YUM! A great way to end the trip to Ski Dubai.



WAHOOOO feeling like I'm back at home.... missing that cold winter snow, at least I'll always have a place to go when the desert heat is getting to me and all I want are snow angels and a perhaps even a snow ball fight

1 comment: