Monday, April 2, 2012

ASD FIELD TRIP

Indoor Ice Rink, TGI FRIDAYS, and some Happy Feet, what more could I ask for.... I love my job!


At the end of the quarter, to help our kiddos prepare for their trip to Greece... moving as a unit, getting a long in public, etc. we left school one morning to spend the day at the Dubai Mall. We started at the ice rink watching heaps of 6th graders make their way onto the ice, many of whom it was their first time on skates. Jordan, Alyssa, and I all being Wisconsinites loved the ice and snow, only wished to be back in Eau Claire that day. After skating we enjoyed a great American Lunch of TGI Fridays :) followed by a showing of Happy Feet TWO... and I must say not as impressive as the first, but then again the first one wasn't the greatest either. There was a slight hiccup that morning when there we no busses to take us, but in the end everything worked out and all the kids had a fabulous time, (myself included).

No comments:

Post a Comment