Monday, April 2, 2012

Muscat Oman

Thanksgiving I was lucky to have some new friends (I met when camping) to spend time with down in Muscat, Oman. We had a great time with plenty of food. And although there wasn't an American Football game on, I enjoyed playing lawn games and eating my turkey outside in the grass on a beautiful sunny day!!! I did still miss the fall and smell of Autumn leaves... it just wasn't the same, but good none the less. This is only my second Thanksgiving ever spent away from family, but I am sure grateful to have met some new friends far from home.
After Thanksgiving, Jason gave me a tour of Muscat...including the HUGE mosque as well as the Fish Souk.... I have yet to go to the Goat Market....perhaps that is because I know I will go back to Dubai with a new friend if he takes me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment