Monday, April 2, 2012

My first Rugby 7's Match!

 By joining the Dubai Women's Rugby Club- and playing Rugby 7's for the Hurricanes, not only was I able to travel to Doha-Quatar, Kuwait, and just around the corner to Jebal Ali, but I made a ton of new friends that I am happy to say are now like family.
Tackeling a girl from Sharja!!!! GOT HER!!!

  Playing Rugby with these girls for the past 8 months have really made Dubai feel like home.  Transitioning from a few games of Rugby 15's to Rugby 7's wasn't easy, but all my teammate really helped me get the hang of things.   From playing on the astro turf in Jebal Ali to the Sand lot pitches in Kuwait I have had loads of fun, running like crazy in the back line, as the Hurricanes Wing. I only wish Lozza Bauschie was living in the UAE as well and then everything would be PERFECT, remembering all the good 'ol times of EC Rugby as well as the Lady Rats of Southern Cross.
And another one from Abu Dhabi!!!!! Wait.... that's PINK BOOTS!!!!! Got her too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment